This course is now available as six downloadable pdf files.
Simply email or phone us and we will provide payment details and codes to access the files from this website. More details here.
PayPal account holders may wish to use the button below.
We will email the instructions to the email address on the payee details.
Everything about things which glitter and gleam
Foiled - all the answers on using foils
Supa Foil and friends - from light foils to chocolate wrappers
Glittering Gilding Flakes. part 1
Mica and Metal Magic
Glittering Gilding Flakes. part 2
Gilding the Stitch and getting it all together.
Suggested Requirements for the on-line workshop to give you an idea
- Metallic Foils
- Hot Spots and Fusible Webbing
- Plexi Glue/Supermend
- Fusible Thread (I use Grilon)
- Supa Foils (aluminium foils)
- Chocolate Wrappers
- Acrylic Felt
- Adhesive Copper Tape
- Gilding Flakes
- Glue Stick/suitable glues
- Double Sided Adhesive Sheet/Tape
- Mica Powders/Glitter
- Brass/copper Shim
- Copper Tissue
- Mica Tiles/Acetate Sheet
- Angelina Fibres/Fusible Film/Gold Shiva Stik
- Mica Flakes
You will also need
- An Iron
- Baking Parchment
- Heat Gun
- Sewing Machine
- Hand stitching goodies
- Printing blocks/rubber stamps
- Hand and machine threads especially metallic
- Masking tape