Issue 52 December 2022
Cost $11.50 plus postage of $3.30 (Australia), $8.10 (NZ), $13.50 (rest of world).
This issue is now sold out
Embellish aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
Embellish is published quarterly. If you would like to automatically receive, just let us know.
Issue 52 features inspiration from the Maldives.|
- Artist Profile: Botanical Textile Sculptures, by Jennie-maree Tempest
- Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
- Traditional Weaving of the Maldives
- Traditional Embroidery of the Maldives
- Artist Profile: Lorelie Smit, by Lorelie Smit
- Colours of the Reef, by Anne Mitchell
- Shell Fragments: from sketch to design to execution, by Lynda Worthington
- Cirrhilabrus finifenmaa: The ‘Rose-veiled Fairy Wrasse’ and Coral Wall Hanging, by Penny Eamer
- Pocket Necklace, by Penny Eamer
- Technique: Adding Padding, by Lynda Worthington
back to magazines