Issue 51 September 2022
Cost $11.50 plus postage of $3.30 (Australia), $8.10 (NZ), $13.50 (rest of world).
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 51 features inspiration from Lace.|
- Artist Profile: Jane Bari, by Jane Bari
- Lindy de Wijn: Lace and Interlace, by Lindy de Wijn
- Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
- Australian Textile Art Award 2022
- Lace, by Lynda Worthington
- Artist Profile: Sacha Barker, by Sacha Barker
- Vintage Style Lace Collar, by Penny Eamer
- The Luxury of Lace, by Anne Mitchell
- Simple Macramé Wall Hanging, by Lynda Worthington
- How to attache a hanging cord to a rod, by Lynda Worthington
- 'Shabby Chic' Lace Table Runner, by Penny Eamer
- Lacy Leaf, by Lynda Worthington
back to magazines