Issue 49 March 2022
Cost $11.50 plus postage of $3.30 (Australia), $8.10 (NZ), $13.50 (rest of world).
If you would like to automatically receive each issue, just let us know.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
|| Issue 49 features inspiration from Denim.|
- Artist Profile: Lisa Shepherd by Lisa Shepherd
- Denim: The story of a working person’s blue jeans by Carole Douglas
- Lifting the Lid: Material magic by Carole Douglas
- Cultural Shadows by Liz Williamson
- Reader Challenge Postcard Swap
- The Textile Art Group from The Peninsula Arts Society: Textile Art Group (Frankston South) by Ruth Quinn
- Artist Profile: Marilyn Clark-Murphy by Marilyn Clark Murphy
- Denim - a grab bag of ideas! by Penny Eamer (multiple projects)
- Little Bird by Lynda Worthington
- A Little Hitomezashi by Elsie Law
- Brat Hat by Penny Eamer
- Denim Gallery
- Student Profile: Jo Wade by Jo Wade
back to magazines