Issue 35, September 2018.
Postage; $3.00 Australia, $5.35 NZ, $8.00 rest of world.
This issue has now sold out.
Embellish magazine aims to fuse fashion, fantasy and art into everyday wearables and other items.
Each issue is an inspiring mix of articles, artist profiles and techniques.
Across the issues, expect to see a range of projects including dye processes; fabric manipulation; knit and/or crochet embellished finishes; couture techniques; hand embellishing; machine embellishing; prints; custom designs; repurposed textiles and textile applications incorporating fabric, yarn, felt and/or fibre.
This issue features inspiration from the farmyard.
• Event Profile: Art Comes Naturally at Grampians Texture
by Marion Matthews
• Student Profile: Heather Barker - by Heather Barker
• Artist Profile: Soraya Abidin - by Lynda Worthington
• Cre8 – by Karen Johnston
• Artist Profile: In Praise of Partners, by Liz Wauchope
• Reader Postcard Challenge - by Lynda Worthington
• Gallery: Textile Art Collective - by Lynda Worthington
• Finding a Design - by Lynda Worthington
• Glendale, Isle of Skye - by Moy Mackay
• In the Paddocks - by Penny Eamer
• Heading Home - by Stephanie Allen
• Resist with a Twist (part 1) - by Anne Mitchell
back to magazines