- High coverage on all surfaces, wood, metal, glass, paper, card, chipboard, Crackly Tissue, Crunchy waxed paper, Metal Card, Smoothy stamping card, Metal charms, plastics, ceramics, fabric...you get the idea...they can be used on any surface.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use...so they are hardy!
- Water- based acrylic means clean up in water is easy.
- Extremely matte, chalk finish is perfect to stamp over with all kinds of inks, pigment, dye , and yes, as they are chalk, even distress inks can be used over these paints as they happily sink into the 'tooth' of the chalk.
- A variety of opaque, semi opaque and translucent colours allows you to enjoy the features that high, medium and low coverage paints offer. Eg high coverage means one coat is all that is necessary, or use the low coverage for building depth, shading, or blending both wet in wet or wet on dry.
- No need for undercoat, gesso or primers, use direct onto any surface.
- Bang on trend, appealing colours specifically to designed to all work together harmoniously.
- Frescos are suitable for altered art, mixed media, journaling, interior design, fine art, Scrapbooking, card making, textiles and general craft projects.
- Ideal and easy to write directly on for journalling or add additional colour and detail with a huge variety of pens, pencils, crayons, water soluble colours, dye sprays, mica sprays, inks etc.
- Can be diluted with glazes or water and the colour pigmentation maintains its integrity.
- Permanent once dry on all surfaces and can be mixed with textile medium for permanance on fabric for washable items.
- Fast drying and durable.